Recently I was getting the “itch” to Traeger something new. It had been a few days which usually seems like a few years. If you have a Traeger then you know the addiction. You know the smell that it puts off while you are cooking something special. So I asked my wife if there was anything I could cook up to which also gives her a day off of cooking something for our family in the kitchen. She told me she had planned a family favorite which was Parmesan chicken breasts. Knowing that she does these in the oven, I knew that I could do it in the Traeger.
Here is this simple recipe.
- 6 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup of greek yogurt.
- Favorite seasoning
- Parmesan (either fresh or from a container)
- Mix all of the ingredients into a bowl. Add your seasoning and salt to taste
- Add the chicken to a greased cookie sheet safe for the oven/Traeger
- Top the chicken with the mixture, and then sprinkle parmesan cheese pretty liberally
- Sprinkle a thin layer of seasoning on top
- 375 for 45 minutes or let internal temperature of the chicken hit 165